Tuesday, November 2, 2010

8 months pregnant

Baby Isabel's Room! Me and Brett painted these letters, along with matching shelves. Her room is full of bright colors and tons of hair clip/flowers/bows and head bands.


It took me forever to make her crib set! I really don't sew much, so making the quilt, bumper, and skirt was a huge challenge, but I think it was worth it! Her room is so cute!


Here's my sexy husband putting the crib together, I helped as much as I could, but mostly I was the supervisor.


Juliette is a senior in High School, crazy right? Here's us at her "Senior Home Game" for Mountain Crest High School. Go Mustangs! She did awesome, and is an amazing soccer player.

Brett's holding our niece Brooke (Jennifer's Baby Girl)


After my sister's threw me a baby shower, they took me out to dinner at Village Inn. In the picture is Christina, my mom, Jennifer, Michelle (with her cute baby Peyton), Juliette, and Me!



Here's a picture of me 8 Months pregnant, at Brett's cousin Nathan's Farewell.


1 comment:

  1. I love Isabel's room! It's so cute and creative:) You did an awesome job on her crib sheets and matching bumper and sleeve:) Also, village inn was a hoot:) it was a funny night!

    ReplyDelete